Sunday, September 27, 2009

Corn Belly's
















While Dan and I were gone this weekend, my mom and Becca took our kids to Corn Belly's. We had so much fun last year with the kids that I was a little disappointed that my mom wanted to take them while we were gone. But Ralphie was going, and I knew the kids would have lots of fun going with their cousins. I told them they had to take pictures for me. So, Becca took pictures.


I am really thankful for Mom, Becca, and Leslie for taking such good care of my kids. They had so much fun while we were gone. They even got one last swim in at Leslie's house since the weather was warm.

2 comments:

Jennymommy6 said...

Yeah that looks like a lot of fun. The face painter must be quite an artist!

sinika said...

That's funny because my in-laws just took my big boys to the circus this weekend and I was a little jealous I didn't get to go. But they had fun and I got to go on a little date with my hubby.... :)

p.s. we just got our family pictures taken up near sundance, but we didn't even use the colorful leaves in our pics!!! Crazy huh?