Saturday, August 28, 2010

First Day of school etc.

Rachel all ready for the first day of school.

Caleb ready for school. He has gotten several teeth out this summer, in case you can't tell.


This morning I was hoping to sleep in, but I got woken up by two kids with a fever. After I got them Motrin, I looked out and saw the sunrise. The clouds were awesome, so I went and got my camera. I loved how I could see the sunrays. Maybe I should start getting up earlier. :)



Look at the size of this beet from our garden! It is as big as Dan's head. No, we didn't eat it. We cooked a few beets, and the rest got stuffed in the downstairs fridge. I need to throw them all away now.


2 comments:

sinika said...

I love beets! And your kids are so very cute Chrstine! And that sunrise- amazing!

The Jensen Family said...

I love beets too! And I'm glad I'm not the only one who grows a garden, then throws a lot of it away! One of these years I'm going to become a home canning queen, but not this year:)
Your kids are getting so grown up!