Sunday, October 24, 2010

5 Years: My little Anna!

This is just the start of all of October Happenings. This is my reflection on Anna. What a joy she is to our family!

Newborn
One year old

Two



Three







Four





Five



You can't see her eyes well in this last picture. But I liked how intently she was looking at her candles.
Anna has such beautiful curly hair! It is not very fun to fix though. Her hair is actually quite long. It goes halfway down her back. Since it is curly, you can't tell. She loves her hair in braids.
I love how Anna goes around singing a lot. Last week she was out in the backyard playing singing loudly about what a beautiful day it was. It was a beautiful day. It made me smile.
I love how she gives me such sweet kisses when I drop her off at preschool.
Her favorite books are "Froggy" books. She loves playing with friends. She loves Land Before Time. (That cursed movie with about 100 sequels)
I am glad I have this sweet little girl for my daughter.








1 comment:

Gentrey said...

She is such a beautiful little girl and I absolutely love her curly hair.