Friday, February 11, 2011

Our latest news.....

Probably most of you have already heard. Our kids couldn't keep it quiet very long. And I look like I ate a couple dozen doughnuts.

We're expecting baby #5!!

Due September 3. I have had my last 3 babies a week early, even when I wasn't induced. So, I'm hoping the last week of August.

A few years ago, we decided we were done having babies. We gave away all the baby stuff and maternity stuff. My mom said, "If you give away all your stuff, that means your gonna have another baby someday". She was right. I guess when you are still in your 20's its a little young to declare that you are done, unless the hubby has gotten the good ol' V. Its okay though. My clothes were old. The crib was falling apart. The carseat got re-called.

We are excited. My kids were hoping for twins. Thankfully it is just one. Anna wants to name it Calorie. She has no idea what a calorie is. Alex wants to name it Darth Vader. Since we already have 2 girls and 2 boys, it really doesn't matter to me if it is a girl or boy. Our kids are evenly divided: the girls want a girl, and the boys want a boy.

I usually feel good early in the day, but awful at the end of the day. I guess you could say I get "evening-sick" instead of morning-sick.

I am hoping to make it a few more weeks without maternity clothes. My tummy really doesn't hide anything.

7 comments:

Red said...

Yay! Congratulations! Our ward is going to need a mother's wing instead of just a mother's room!

The Jensen Family said...

Congrats! That's exciting news.

sinika said...

Congrats Christine! Wow- #5!! I always feel worse at night too... hopefully you'll feel better soon. :)

Trish said...

Congrats! How exciting! I agree with the "evening-sickness"....it's the worst!!! We are expecting a girl in July and couldn't be more thrilled to have one of each!

Nicole Marsh said...

That is so exciting!!

Chelsa Dimond said...

How exciting! You're a great Mom, and the perfect person to have five kids!

Sarah said...

Congratulations! What exciting news! At this point, I'm hoping that I don't come until after my due date (my due date is February 23rd). Peter broke his leg last Wednesday by falling out of a swing and he doesn't get his cast put on until Wednesday morning. So, it would be a lot easier for me if my next little one didn't arrive until after my due date! But for your sake, I hope you do come the last week of August instead of the first week of September!

Calorie or Darth Vader, eh? I don't think those names match the rest of your family names very well...but they do have personality! :)