Wednesday, August 3, 2011

36 week appointment



I am still measuring big. I am measuring 38 cm when I should be 36. I am dialated to 1 and 50% effaced. I sure hope this baby comes early. Here's a picture at 35 weeks. In all of my other pregnancies, I avoided ever getting my picture taken. This time, I figure that it won't last forever, and I want to remember what I looked like.


My sister Angie just highlighted my hair today. Jenny is going to give me a haircut later today. It makes me feel a lot better to get my hair done. Last week was ponytail week, as you can see from the pic.






1 comment:

The Jensen Family said...

If the rest of me was as skinny as the rest of you, I'd get my picture taken every week! You're a cute pregnant lady. Good luck with everything, I hope that kiddo comes early for you too.