Monday, July 16, 2012

All Together



We had our annual Marchant family reunion  during the last weekend of June.  We stayed in some townhome apartments in Ephraim.  Much to some peoples chagrin, I insisted on a parents and siblings photo.  It is very rare to get us all together in one shot.  Can you name them all? 

Left to right: Bridget, Ben, Becca, me, Leslie, Jenny, Angie, Carrie, Mom and Dad.

This was at the old pioneer cemetary.  Bridget set up a fun "Amazing Race" for the family.  Too bad we were in such a hurry to win that we didn't take very good pictures.



Leslie holding Sam




Anna swimming at Snow College

Jenny's baby Max with his broken leg.  He hobbled around pretty fast on that cast.


My kids, minus Sam who really didn't want to be in the picture.


2 comments:

Christine Rowley said...

Haha! Looks like I accidentally posted a pic with my eyes closed. Now you know what my eyelids look like, just in case you didn't know.

Sarah said...

I love that picture with your four oldest kids. That will become a family favorite, I'm sure.

I'm glad you were all able to get together for a family reunion. It sounds like you had a great time!