Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Rachel's Birthday


We celebrated Rachel's 8th birthday last week. It seems like we celebrated for a whole week. We had a party with my family on Tuesday, a party with friends on Saturday, and a party with Dan's family on Sunday. She got 3 birthday cakes, and plenty of presents.

On Sunday we met with the bishop about getting baptized. She is excited to get baptized. She was nervous to meet with the bishop though.

Rachel is getting to be such a big girl. I am forgetting what she was like as a toddler now that she is getting older. She likes Hannah Montana. She is really good at reading. For her birthday, my in-laws gave her the book "Anne of Green Gables". It was an easier, 150-page version. She finished it in a day.

Rachel is a sweet, friendly girl. She loves to be social. She is such a good helper with Anna and Alex.
I am so proud of Rachel, and I love her so much.

1 comment:

sinika said...

Sounds like Rachel takes after your awesome English skills! I can't believe you have an 8 year old!!! You're way too young! :)