Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Funny Thing for the day....

I've got to find amusement in being a mom.....otherwise I might just go nuts.
I found Anna in the bathroom. That's not a big deal since she is potty trained. She put lots of hand soap in the toilet and had splashed a ton to make bubbles in the toilet. At least she had flushed first. When I mentioned it to Dan, all he said was "At least it was antibacterial hand soap". Well, at least it was. But I doubt that makes it very clean.
Now I am off to the doctor with Caleb. He has a few warts that need to get removed. I couldn't find anyone to watch the rest of the kids, so we are all going. Rachel and Caleb are out of school right now. I am reminiscing how much fun Kindergarten shots were. I had to wrap my arms and legs around Caleb to hold him down while the nurses gave him his shots. What fun.....time for more fun now. :)

No comments: