Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas 2012

 About a week before Christmas, Anna lost her front tooth.  The other one is just barely hanging in there.  We tried to convince her to pull it out so she could say that she wanted her two front teeth for Christmas.  We also tried to convince her that it would be awesome if the tooth fairy and Santa came on the same night.  Her other front tooth is still there.......
 I can't believe how grown-up Rachel is getting.  She is such a sweet girl.  She likes to borrow my things now, like my coats and shoes.  But on the good side, I discovered that her snow boots fit me.
 Sammy in his new Sunday outfit.
 This is my father-in-law on Christmas Eve.  He looked cute in his Santa hat.
 Anna pulled out the angel Halloween costume to dress up for the family nativity.  She looked like a doll.  :)
 Sam and some oranges from a stocking.  He ate somebody's candy bar while we opened presents.  He also took bites out of oranges.  He likes oranges.   None of my other kids have liked them at such a young age.
 Yes, its the newest Diary of  Wimpy Kid book.  And his new pajamas from Grandma match too!
 Caleb wearing his new hat that Rachel made.  Rachel learned how to make fleece hats in her CTE Class at school.  In about 2 days, she made 17 hats.  She gave a lot away, and then she is going to donate the rest to a shelter.  She was really proud of the BYU hat she made for Dan.  She found the "BYU" in the scrap pile in her class room, and cut it out and sewed it on the hat.  It looks pretty cute on Dan.  Or maybe its just that Dan has such cute dimples.  :)

 Well, here's all 5 kids in one picture--sort of.  I've discovered that the more kids we've had the harder it is to get them in a picture together.  This last picture is Alex holding up his stocking.  He was not happy about the remote-control car that Santa brought.  He came in an exclaimed, "I don't want that!" He told Santa he wanted his very own computer.  He did get a little hand-held kid tablet thing with angry birds on it.  He was happy about the family laser-tag set though. 

I know that we are incredibly blessed. I am so happy to have my husband and children.  Each child is so special to me.   I am thankful for Jesus Christ and everything that he did for us.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What a wonderful Christmas. Cute pictures too. I'm siding with Santa...a whole computer for one kid is a pretty tall order. :) Good call, Santa!