Sunday, November 8, 2009

Some days I'm really on top of things......

And some days I'm just not.
Yesterday we were supposed to do church clean-up in the morning. I went running with my mom and got back a few minutes before it was time to go. Dan went on ahead of me and the kids (who were being slow-pokes). A few minutes later he called me to say that I had the time wrong, and they were about done, so don't bother coming.
Then, I dropped my kids off at Primary program practice. I didn't realize that they were supposed to be in Sunday clothes. I didn't get a message or a note. Anyhow, they were the only ones in jeans for the practice.
Now, here's the clencher: I wore my shirt inside-out for half of the day. Rachel pointed out that the tags weren't supposed to be on the outside. I had gone several places with the shirt inside-out.
Yesterday, I felt bad about it all. But today, I think it is rather funny. I guess I really am crazy. :)

2 comments:

Stacy Holmes said...

You aren't crazy..but man, that was a crazy morning. Way to "accidentally" get the wrong time for church cleaning..that really worked out well for you :) You get 2 points for that, and wearing your shirt inside out just saves you laundry cuz you can wear it again tomorrow on the right side...2 points for that! On that note, you didn't dirty another set of church clothes on a Saturday..saving you more laundry..so 2 points there...it seems, you get 6 points on the good mom scale! Yippee! If you get 10, you get a vacation! You are almost there!

Rowley Family said...

Sounds like me!!!