Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Funny Kids.....

Today as we were pulling into the bank parking lot, Alex excitedly exclaimed, "The sucker church". I thought that was funny that he thought the bank was a church that hands out suckers. Our bank always gives the kids dum dum suckers. What I need is a chocolate church.

On Sunday when we were at the Rowley's house, Anna wanted me to come see what she spelled on the fridge with the magnetic letters. She said, "Look Mom! I spelled ABC.com". It was actually ABC.KOM. The M was actually an upside down W. I thought that was quite funny that she would be spelling out web addresses.

Sunday was fast Sunday. Rachel moaned and groaned because I told her that she needed to fast breakfast. Caleb was grumpy because I told him that he needed to hurry and eat breakfast before 9:00 am church. He wanted to fast. Dan stayed home with Alex, who had a bad cold. Alex cried and screamed because he wanted to go to church. He loves church. Anna cried because she wanted to stay home from church. I made her come since she wasn't sick. I just thought it was funny that all the kids wanted the opposite of what they got.

2 comments:

sinika said...

Hehe! I loved this post Christine!

Nicole Marsh said...

Kids are the best! Always keeping you on your toes. I love that they always want to do the opposite of what you tell them.