Sunday, May 29, 2011

New pics and some rambling....

Me attempting to get Alex to smile for the photographer

Our family




My favorite kids in the whole world. :)












My blue-eyed boy. You would never know how mischievious he can be with that cute little smile. He speaks pretty well now, since he will be four in a few months. However he still says some funny things: Yeyow is yellow. Gwobwet it Goblet. (as in Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire.) Guess you can tell he has older siblings since he's seen several of the Harry Potter movies. We've been trying to do the alphabet with him. He hasn't been very interested. Today at church he suddenly starting naming letters. He's been holding out on us! He knows more than he lets on.










My brown-eyed boy. He's almost done with 3rd grade now!











My Anna girly. So girly. Likes to wear dresses or skirts every day of the week. I thinks she's only worn pants a few times this year. And that's just because she wanted to play in the snow. She's not actually so girly in other ways. When she sat with our neighbor at church she drew a picture of a fire-breathing chicken and a turtle with its eyes popping out. I think she's been reading too many of Caleb's silly books with him. Like Captain Underpants and Diary of a Wimpy kid. I guess that's what happens when you have an older brother and a younger brother, and your sister is quite a bit older.


I didn't repost any pictures of Rachel this time since my last blog was about her.


I am counting down for this pregnancy to be over. The last few weeks have been really tough. My energy level is about zero. After I do a little bit of cleaning, I am so exhausted that I can't do much else. I am so used to being able to do whatever I want, and it is frustrating for me to have to slow down so much with this pregnancy. I have discovered something good: Pepcid AC. It works so much better than Tums. I wish I had discovered it on my other pregnancies.


We are probably gonna name our baby Sam (officially Samuel). That's the name that we keep coming back to. Rachel thinks its fun to poke my stomach and play "name that body part" when somethings sticks out. Anna and Alex like to feel the baby kick too. Caleb is excited about the baby, but absolutely doesn't want to feel the baby kick.


Dan is getting excited for the baby as well. He said to me at church, "All these babies are getting me excited to have our baby!". At home he said, "I wanted to ask some of the moms to hold their babies, but I thought they'd just give me dirty looks and think I was wierd." I doubt any of them would have objected. I'm happy that he is excited for the baby.


Two more days of school for Rachel and Caleb. Hooray!! We are also gonna take the summer off of lessons, sports etc. Its nice to take a break from everything.













4 comments:

Gentrey said...

Your family is beautiful!

Rowley Family said...

Love the pictures!!! Rachel looks so grown up.

Sarah said...

Those pictures are awesome! Where did you get them done? You have a handsome/beautiful family! You look fantastic too. I wish I looked that cute when I was pregnant. Blah! I hate being pregnant!

Handsfullmom said...

Lovely pictures! I like the one you choose for your blog header. Thanks for the comment on my blog. When I say "run the full distance," I'm really thinking about between 23 and 26 miles. I'm just surprised how many schedules only have 18 or 20 miles as the longest run. 8 miles is just supposed to come out of nowhere on race day?

Any other marathon training advice for me? What schedule did you use? You can email me at handsfullmom at gmail if you have a moment.