Monday, May 16, 2011

She's 11!















Rachel turned 11 on Friday. I can't believe what a beautiful young woman she is growing into.

For her birthday, we went to the Mayan restaurant. We got front row seating, and there were a lot of performaces because they were filming a commercial. I hope the kids end up in a commercial, not me.

This was the first birthday that she really didn't want toys--except for a new hula hoop. She got clothes, jewelry, a new bed set, and some colored lip gloss. She loves to wear colored lip gloss all the time.

The top picture was from our family photo shoot about a week ago. Dan's cousin Melina did our pictures this time. (When I get the CD in the mail, it won't have the copyright on it. The one she emailed me did.)

I am so glad to have Rachel for my daughter. She is a wonderful daughter and friend.





3 comments:

Jennymommy6 said...

Rachel is a beautiful young woman I can't believe she is 11. It seems like yesterday that she was just a baby.

sinika said...

She is beautiful! So is your whole family. :) I can't believe you have an 11 year old!

Becca said...

I can't believe my little Racharoni is getting so big. I can't believe it has been so long since she was a tiny little toddler and always wanted me to carry her all the time.