Friday, April 25, 2008

It's been a while...

I haven't written for a while for one simple reason--I couldn't remember my username and password. And I couldn't remember what my gmail email address was because I've never used it. So I couldn't retrieve it. I think having my fourth child must have done me in........I seem more forgetful lately.
Today I went with Caleb on his walking field trip to the green house. Since I didn't have a babysitter, I brought Anna and Alex along in the stroller. It was kind of muddy, but thankfully nobody ended up mud-covered. When we got there, they had about 10-15 greenhouses for the kids to look through. At the first greenhouse the kids were really interested. By the time we got to the last greenhouse, the kids were running through it like a maze. I could hardly keep up with my assigned group. And the stroller wouldn't fit down the greenhouse aisles, so I had to leave it out. Caleb ended up tripping when he was running through the greenhouse maze, and scraped his knee pretty good. The kids all proudly came home with a flower to plant. I tried to convince Caleb to wait until tomorrow to plant it, since we are in the middle of putting in a sprinkler system, and one of the few spots that isn't dug up yet, is the flowerbed. Well, Caleb headed outsided and dug a hole and planted his flower anyways. I hope it doesn't get ruined tomorrow or he'll be sad.
We are watching my parent's dog Duke while they are gone to Arizona. He is a nice, well-behaved dog. But I just don't like dogs in the house. And there's no way we can keep him outside with how muddy everything is. He keeps following me around the house. I might take him running tomorrow morning. But only if I want to run a fast run. Mom has gotten so much faster since she got Duke. He has a pretty fierce bark but is a wussy dog.

No comments: