Friday, April 4, 2008

Time Flies

Sometimes it seems like Alex was just born yesterday. I can't believe it has been almost 6 months. He is starting to roll and grab things. I have found him with Easter grass in his mouth twice.
It has been a few weeks since Easter. Anna spread her Easter grass throughout the whole basement. I have vacumed several times. But there must still be a few pieces of Easter grass out there, because Alex seems to find it. Then again, he lays on the floor a good portion of the day, and can probably spot everything that I can't see from my view. I think next year, I'll skip putting grass in the Easter baskets. It easier to find the candy without the grass anyways.
Alex is such a cute baby. I love it when I am holding him and talking to him, and he smiles and makes noises back.
Two months ago, I was sitting in Relief Society holding Alex. When the opening song started, I started singing. Alex started laughing hysterically. He laughed the whole time I was singing. I must sound pretty funny. :)
Rachel and I have been watching American Idol this season. The other day when we were driving in the van, I was singing as I was driving. Rachel said, "Mom, I don't think you should ever try out for American Idol". I laughed.
Well, it seems Alex is demanding some attention, so I'll write more another time.

1 comment:

sinika said...

Don't you love when your kids are so blunt! Elliott always tells me, "oh, you keep making mistakes, huh Mommy?" So who's going to win American Idol? My kids and I have been watching Dancing with the Stars- they love to dance the whole time! (I wish the girls would wear more clothes, but that's another blog entry!)