Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Time for Swimming Again


It got up over 80 degrees yesterday according to the thermometer in my van. Every day when we drive out of our neighborhood the kids ask me when the pool is going to open, and when it will be warm enough to swim. A few weeks ago, I told them it had to be 80 degrees before they could swim.
After we picked up Rachel from school, Caleb headed out the back door in his swimming suit. He was headed for the hose. I immediately told him no way. Our yard is just dirt right now, since we are in the middle of putting in a sprinkler system. So, I agreed to let him swim in the bathtub. Rachel and Anna quickly put on swimming suits and joined him in the bathtub.
All went well.....until Anna peed in the tub. That ended the swimming party and we had to switch tubs and give everyone a bath.
Here's a picture I took of them swimming in the tub.

1 comment:

sinika said...

Hey Christine! It was fun running into you and your hubby at Target. I love your tub story. My boys still take baths together and every once in a while that happens (along with other stuff :( ) Anyway- I wasn't sure if you knew you could put pics in with your posts. Instead of adding a page element, when you are doing your post, there is a little bar up above where you write. It has diff things on it, but one is a picture. Click on that and you can upload it onto your post! Sorry if you already knew- I had another friend who didn't. Happy Blogging!