Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

Rachel said she was a rock star for Halloween. She actually looked like a flapper. She was cute and had a fun time.

Anna was the cutest bumblebee.

Caleb was really proud of his pumpkin. He had it picked out as soon as we picked the pumpkins from the garden. He named his pumpkin "Big Belly".


This was right before we went trick-or-treating. Caleb changed his costume several times on Halloween. It was actually the warmest trick-or-treating I ever remember. By the time we were done, Caleb was complaing how hot he was. I was getting hot too. I can't ever get all of the kids to look at the camera at the same time.



Here's a picture of me with the kids. I dressed up like an indian. I haven't dressed up since I was a kid. But Rachel and Caleb begged me to dress up this year. I had fun. I felt kind of dumb going places during the day when I was dressed up. By the end of the day, all the kids (except Alex doesn't talk well enough yet) said what a great day it was. We ran out of candy to pass out by 8:00pm. I bought 5 bags of candy bars. I guess next year I should buy more candy. Or maybe I should stop sneaking and eating some of the candy bars. I love chocolate. :)



4 comments:

Jennymommy6 said...

My kids always beg me to dress up too. I did last year. What cute pictures of your kids. Rachel is a cute rock star.

Gentrey said...

You seriously have some of the cutest kids I have ever seen.

Rowley Family said...

How cute are they!!!

The Jensen Family said...

What darling kids! And what a fun mom to dress up. And did you grow those pumpkins yourselves? Of course you did. Looks like a fun Halloween!