Monday, November 10, 2008

Primary Program.....

Yesterday was our Primary Program at church. Rachel and Caleb got to sit on the stand, so we only had Anna and Alex sitting with us. Anna and Alex have a very hard time sitting still during church. Anna was flopping herself around demanding to know if it was time for nursery. Alex was quite the little ham. He snuck out into the aisle and began saying "hi" to everyone. He even gave the guy behind us a hug. From what I saw of the program, Rachel and Caleb did good with their speaking parts. I ended up in the hall towards the end of the program. I found it strange that after sacrament meeting a lot of people came up and told Caleb what a great job he had done. Later I found out why. During the last song, "I am a child of God", I was out in the hall. I could hear a child singing rather loudly into the microphone. In fact, I think that was the only child I could hear. I didn't know who it was. Guess who it was??? Caleb! I didn't know Caleb was even singing during the program. Caleb can be such a cute, sweet boy.

1 comment:

Stacy Holmes said...

Thanks for the link on my blog. Where do you take swimming lessons? I am a good swimmer but I need help with my breathing..I didn't know they had adult lessons..