Thursday, February 26, 2009

Independent Alex




Today I took the kids to the park. I just randomly picked a park in a neighborhood in South Jordan. We were the only ones there. I thought Alex would just run around the park. Nope. He climbed on the playground equipment too. At 16 months old, he is already getting so independent. I walked near him the whole time he was climbing. He climbed all the way to the "twirly" slide and went down by himself. He did this many times.


I didn't take pictures of this. I have an extra child on Thursday (my niece Allison). I'm lucky enough to get out the door with all of the kids. I can't manage a camera too.


Alex seems to have an independent streak. I hope he is a little more mild than Anna though. She is still tough to handle when we go places.


2 comments:

Jennymommy6 said...

sounds cute! I bet he was proud of himself when he made it up to the slide :)

reinasmommy said...

I didn't know you were tending Alison now. That's quite a drive to drop her off. Are we talking about Rob's Alison? Alex is getting to be such a big boy!