Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Improvement :)

Last weekend was a rough weekend for me physically. I did too much and really felt awful by the end of the weekend. My weak leg gets to where it is so hard to move. I wondered if things would ever get better. I started some more prescription anti-inflammatories on Sunday night. Yesterday when I woke up, my leg felt stronger and more moveable. My limp was barely noticeable yesterday. Today, when I woke up my leg was even better than yesterday. When I walked up the stairs this morning, it was the easiest it has been in over 6 weeks. My limp is mostly gone today. If you were scrutinizing how I walk, you might see it. But probably nobody would stop me today and ask what's wrong.
I am starting PT tomorrow.
I am thrilled for improvement. :) I'm not sure that I'm cured. When I try to move my leg sometimes, my toes wiggle in a funny way instead of my leg moving. Sometimes it takes a lot of effort to get my leg to do what I want it to. I wish that something hurt so they could figure out what to fix. Little improvements really make me happy though. If I could put a laughing smiley face at the end of this I would. I hope I never take walking for granted again.

1 comment:

The Jensen Family said...

So glad to hear things are getting better, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.