Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

Rachel really wanted a remote control spider. Santa had to look a few places to find one.
Anna was excited about all of her Polly Pockets.


Alex was so into playing his new leapster, that I couldn't get him to look at the camera.


Caleb with his new crystal growing kit.



Rachel got a camera for Christmas, and took this picture of me and Anna. Now, you might actually start seeing me in a few pictures. Can you tell I colored my hair? Its really just a shade darker with a little bit of red.

Rachel was a beautiful angel.





My boys were silly shepherds!






Anna was really excited to be Mary. She took it really seriously and was very solemn.


















1 comment:

Sarah said...

Cute pictures! I'm glad you had such a nice Christmas. It was so fun to have our little play date a few weeks ago. We'll have to see if we can have one more before my baby comes!