Sunday, January 25, 2009

Anna Sleeping




Anna doesn't really take naps much anymore. However, she is pretty sleepy in the afternoon and sometimes falls asleep in funny positions. As you can see in the top picture, the cat took on nap on top of Anna. Now if you know me, you know that I do not like animals in the house. Our cat Tizzy is always sneaking in the house to hang out. Since she is potty-trained, I let her stay in the house for a few minutes here and there.
I was surprised that Anna could fall asleep like she is in the second picture. I moved her after I took the picture since I didn't want her to roll off the couch.



2 comments:

Jennymommy6 said...

LOL...when kids are tired they can fall asleep anywhere. I have a pic of Hailey falling asleep standing up in her crib.

Erin said...

That is a really cute picture of Anna!! I am always a little relieved when Kylie does fall asleep for a little while -- it means that I have a couple of hours free of the craziness!