Thursday, January 15, 2009

What is it with guys and long hair??

Now, I am not talking about guys with long hair. I'm talking about why do guys like long hair.
As I was admiring my haircut (that I've had for a few weeks) this morning, I said to Dan, "I really like my hair a lot better, don't you?" His answer. Actually, I liked it better long.
My hair is about as straight as hair can get. I would never need to buy a hair straightening iron since it is so straight. The longer my hair gets, the flatter it gets. And the worse it looks, in my opinion. It's not like I have a boy haircut. My hair is chin-length with an A-line.
I remember Jenny telling me something similar after a recent haircut also. Her husband likes her hair better long also.
My mom had her hair really long several times when I was a kid. She didn't like her hair long. But my dad loved her hair to be long.
So, what is it with guys and long hair???

6 comments:

Rowley Family said...

George feels the same way. I try to keep it longer,just above my shoulders. Since my hair is curly sometimes the person cuting my hair doesn't realize if they cut too much off it springs up and my hair is realy short. I don't like it realy short either. I bet you look cute with the A line hair cut.

Erin said...

Hey - we missed you this morning!! I hope that Alex slept better last night. See you on Tuesday!

The Hoggan's said...

Glenn is the same way. I like long hair, but I think I am paranoid to try something new because Glenn says he likes long hair best.

Jennymommy6 said...

LOL...I don't know why guys are like this, but sometimes it can be a bit frustrating!

Stacy Holmes said...

I have the same straight hair dillemma..it does look better short- but you are right-My GRANDPA tells me he likes it better long--what is up with that!

{leah} said...

My hair is the same as yours, just plain straight!! I cut it too, and Steve said it was nice, and that he liked it {form pictures} but he likes it long.

I don't get it...