Thursday, January 29, 2009

My 25 Things--Same as my facebook

This is just a copy from my facebook. It is 25 random things about me.

I hope I can think of that many things...Here's it goes
1. I hate black licorice
2. I like my toenails painted with purple polish
3. I got my Bachelor's degree in Accounting, but if I ever go back for a Master's degree, I'm gonna pick a different major.
4. I hate going to Walmart, and try to avoid it.
5. I like historical fiction novels.
6. I've never been skiing.
7. I like butternut squash raviolis.
8. I can't wait for spring because I'm excited to plant another garden.
9. In recent years, I've become allergic to everything scented--perfume, soap, lotion, stinky people etc.
10. I love chocolate.
11. My favorite ice cream is Cookies and Cream
12. I love Soarin California at California Adventure
13. After 4 kids, I've probably changed thousands of diapers.
14. I prefer sitting on the back row to being up in front of people.
15. My contact lens Rx is -4.75 in both eyes. I can't even see the big E on the eye charts.
16. I love running.
17. I hate winter.
18. I love to play the piano.
19. I don't watch much tv.
20. I hate matching the socks when I do the laundry. I let it pile up until there's a whole basket full and nobody has any socks left to wear.
21. I like reading cookbooks for fun. Mostly just dreaming of all the yummy food I could cook.
22. I like camping if I have a decent mattress to sleep on.
23. I don't like the way popcorn sounds when you chew it.
24. I do QA for a virtual call center from home. Not exactly what I went to college for, but it is flexible and I like having something to do besides housework.
25. I like to play tetris, though I haven't played it in years.

So, all the rest of you bloggers, let's see your 25 random things about you. :)

2 comments:

Rowley Family said...

I see that you tagged me on facebook. I can't get mine to open right to read any messages.

Stacy Holmes said...

Where are you Christine? The gym misses your sweat!